Quinta do Carmo Red 2008
Grape Varieties: Aragonez, Trincadeira, Alicante Bouschet and Cabernet Sauvignon.
Alcohol: 14% Vol.
Each grape variety is made separately, respecting its optimal period of maturing to produce the intended style.
Ageing: 12 months in French oak barrels.
Presenting a deep and dense red colour, with complex aromas of red fruit and vanilla nuances. In the mouth, a full and rounded flavour showing good structure and good tannins.
Red meat, game.
Serving temperature: 16-18°C
The storage or keeping conditions of the wine are very important if we want to preserve the wine's characteristics and guarantee a regular evolution for a long time. The storage place should guarantee:
- temperature around 10º-12º;
- some ventilation to avoid fungus proliferation;
- should allow the horizontal disposal of the bottles;
- absence of oscillations and vibrations;
- absence of unpleasant odors;
- bottles should be away from light;
- relative humidity should be high.